Place chart

Monthly Insights | Real estate takes 1st place, but can you guess what comes next? | INSITE OOH multimedia platform

As you read in the title, Immovable is the number one industry to own the advertising market, especially the OOH territory.

To cut short. We invite you to our monthly OOH Ideas Conference; welcome!

Allow us to release the number according to our sources; you already know from the headline that real estate is the winner of July’s OOH race. And speaking numbers, it’s 2675 faces or 46.1 of market strength. And compare the result to last month previews, you may notice a slight difference in the results. This may indicate how stable the real estate sector is in this aspect.

Second place went to Health care the industry with 459 billboards and 7.9% to return to second place in May news.

3rd place goes to telecommunications with 448 ad faces or 7.7% of OOH’s total strength. The curious case of reverse telecommunications/health spots continues. As the two industries switch places between second and third place. Looks like the competition of the two industries is unstoppable.

Global review of new VS existing campaigns. It shows that the OOH scene hosted 57 or 39.6% of new campaigns while there are already 87 or 60.4% of ongoing campaigns.

According to data and statistics extracted from MOOH, it was shown that the market occupancy rate was 71.6% (5800) in July, leaving behind 28.4% (2299) of OOH spaces available for new campaigns.

Visit MOOH, our partner OOH media intelligence company and analytics system in Cairo and Dubai, for more information on campaign budget, OOH types, location, and more. It keeps track of what’s happening with billboards in terms of advertisers, campaign budgets, media planning, and OOH types, among others. You can browse the top 20 campaigns that claimed their place in Cairo’s OOH landscape this month via: https://insiteooh.com/article/6684-real-estate-doesnt-allow-any-other-to-share-the-top-campaigns-trophy-were-talking-full-acquiring