Final Fantasy 16 has been in the top spots of Famitsu’s weekly rankings for the most anticipated upcoming games for quite some time now. This week, Square Enix’s upcoming RPG took second place again. Taking first place is Splaton 3, which had not yet been cast during the vote for these cards.
Once again, the top 10 is largely dominated by upcoming Switch titles, although there are a few notable PS5 titles as well. Another one Final Fantasy Game, Final Fantasy 7 Reborn, which arrives at No. 10. Meanwhile, the PS5 version of the next Resident Evil 4 re-lunge in ninth place with a narrow lead over the game below.
Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (which was still known as the untitled sequel to breath of the wild when voting for these rankings) came in at No. 6. Bayonet 3 ranks at #3, while more Nintendo Switch first-party exclusives to come Pokemon scarlet and violet follows behind in fourth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between August 25 and August 31.
1. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 822 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 705 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonet 3 – 647 votes
4. [NSW] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet – 594 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 offline – 567 votes
6. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 551 votes
seven. [NSW] Ushiro – 283 votes
8. [NSW] Treasures of Dragon Quest – 281 votes
9. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 270 votes
ten. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 249 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]